Library of things
The Library of Things includes gadgets, tools, and games. This collection supports lifelong learning, personal fulfillment, and enjoyment. Thank you to the Friends of the Robbins Library for their generous support of this collection.
Library of Things Lending Guidelines
- Please return Things INSIDE the library, not in the drop boxes. This prevents damage.
- All parts of Things and the accompanying materials in the original container must be returned.
- Things that are not returned will be charged for the full replacement cost, damaged or incomplete Things will also be charged.
- A $10 cleaning fee may be charged for Things returned in poor condition.
- The borrower agrees to protect save and keep the Town of Arlington, the Library Board of Trustees, the Library Director, their agents, and employees forever free and harmless, and indemnified against any and all costs or expenses arising out of any accident or other occurrence causing injury to any persons or property as a result of using any item in the Library of Things.
- You may have up to 5 Things on the hold shelf at one time.