Library of things
The Library of Things includes gadgets, tools, and games. This collection supports lifelong learning, personal fulfillment, and enjoyment.
Library of Things Lending Guidelines
- Please return Things INSIDE the library, not in the drop boxes. This prevents damage.
- All parts of Things and the accompanying materials in the original container must be returned.
- A replacement cost will be charged for Things not returned within 2 weeks of its due date, or if Things are returned damaged or incomplete.
- A $10 cleaning fee may be charged for Things returned in poor condition.
- A copy of this agreement is included with each Thing.
- The borrower agrees to protect save and keep the Town of Arlington, the Library Board of Trustees, the Library Director, their agents and employees forever free and harmless, and indemnified against any and all costs or expense arising out of any accident or other occurrence causing injury to any persons or property as a result of using any item in the Library of Things.