- This event has passed.
Making It Personal: Writing Memoir and Family History Series
October 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 17, 2016
If you’ve been writing about your life or your family—or considering putting your life or family stories down on paper—this six week course is for you.
In this course you will
- Learn tips for getting started, or continuing your writing
- Read your work aloud for ideas, suggestions, and feedback
- Understand the techniques that will make your writing interesting for your readers
- Learn about resources for memoir and family history writing\
- Get weekly encouragement on your efforts
Lynette Benton, award-winning published writer, writing instructor, coach, and blogger will lead the course.
6 Thursdays, 6:00 – 7:30 pm starting October October 13, 2016
Oct 13, Oct 20, Oct 27, Nov 3, Nov 10, Nov 17
Please register for this class only if you are able to attend all classes.