PLUG iN TO THE ABCD’s of MEDiCARE
November 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Health insurance, no matter what your age, is undergoing dramatic changes. For those of you who will become eligible for Medicare in the next year or are currently looking at your Open Enrollment options, wouldn’t it help to have someone who can explain those changes and answer your questions? Ben Thornton, an independent broker for health and life insurance and a registered investment advisor, with vast experience about Medicare, will bring us up to date you and answer your questions in the ABCDs of Medicare. At the end of the evening you will know:
- What each part of Medicare covers
- What your options are to augment standard Medicare
- When and how to apply for Medicare and its associated plans
- What penalties you may face for not signing up for Medicare
- How you can obtain financial assistance for Medicare.