The Fox Library recently Introduced our Library of Things! The Library of Things includes tools, toys, and games. This collection supports lifelong learning, personal fulfillment, and enjoyment. Thank you to the Friends of the Robbins Library for their generous support of this collection. LoT items must be returned to the Library you checked them out from.
Library of Things Lending Guidelines
- LoT items must be returned to the Library you checked them out from.
- Please return Things INSIDE the library, not in the drop boxes. This prevents damage.
- All parts of Things and the accompanying materials in the original container must be returned.
- Things that are note returned will be charged for the full replacement cost, damaged or incomplete Things will also be charged.
- A $10 cleaning fee may be charged for Things returned in poor condition.
- The borrower agrees to protect save and keep the Town of Arlington, the Library Board of Trustees, the Library Director, their agents and employees forever free and harmless, and indemnified against any and all costs or expense arising out of any accident or other occurrence causing injury to any persons or property as a result of using any item in the Library of Things.