- Use the Robbins Print Portal or Fox Print Portal to submit your print job(s). Once submitted, you have 5 days to print.
- Use a library PC to print your job(s).
Black and white prints: $0.15 per page.
Color prints: $0.30 per page.
Pay with coins, bills, credit card, or use contactless payment systems like Apple Pay or Google Wallet.
$0.15 cents per page, black and white only.
Pay with coins or $1 bills.
- 30-minute desktop PCs with Libre Office suite
- Laptops with Libre Office suite available to checkout for in-library use
- Chromebooks available to check out and use off-site
- Hotspots available for 1 week check out
- Kids laptops and Chromebooks for in-library use
- Desktop PCs with Libre Office suite
- Laptops with Libre Office suite available to check out for in-library use
- Chromebooks for in-library use
- Chromebooks available to check out and use off site
- Hotspots available for checkout
Scanez Stations with Scan, Fax, and Scan to Print
Available at both Robbins and Fox: Scans books and documents into PDF, text-searchable PDF, JPEG, MP3, Word and more. Save to the cloud, a USB drive or to email as an attachment. Translation and Photo restoration tools also available.
Scan to print charges: B/W $0.15 cents, color $0.30 cents per page. Fax charges: $1.00 per page
Wireless Internet access is available in all public spaces at Robbins and Fox Libraries. Robbins Library Internet Policy