Welcome to the Cookbook Club page!
We meet every month and cook dishes from one cookbook and bring them in to share.
- Copies of the book are held at the circulation desk. To RSVP, email email@example.com with the name and page number of the recipe you want to make.
- Registration opens after the previous meeting.
- We have a limited number of spots and each person must bring a dish. If you want to bring a friend or family member, you each need to bring a dish.
- Dishes don’t have to be complicated or fancy – any recipe from the book is fair game! (Except alcoholic beverages – sorry!)
- We don’t have the ability to reheat food or keep it warm, so keep this in mind when choosing recipes.
- You’re responsible for bringing serving utensils, but we provide paper goods and utensils for eating.
Per Massachusetts state law we need to let you know that the neither the food nor the facilities have been inspected by the state or by a local public health agency.
Below is a list of all recipes claimed so far for the next meeting, which will be kept as up-to-date as possible.
A list of past books we’ve cooked from is on our Goodreads Cookbook Club Shelf.
October 2023 Meeting Info **Registration is full for this meeting**
Monday October 16, 6:30-8:00pm .
Our cookbook is East by Meera Sodha
Recipes already claimed (in order by page number):
Mum’s Beet and Ginger Soup p.31
Thai Salad with Grapefruit p.45
Paneer, Spinach, and Tomato Salad p.53
Avocado Kachumbar p.61
Udon Noodles with Red Cabbage and Cauliflower p.88
Caramelized Onion and Chile Ramen p.93
Food Court Singapore Noodles p.95
Leek, Mushroom, and Kale Subji p.103
Squash Malai Kari p.107
Roasted Paneer Aloo Gobi p.111
New Potato, Chard, and Coconut Curry p.123
Brussels Sprout Nasi Goreng p.132
Kimchi Fried Rice p.136
Egg Fried Rice with Peppers, Peas, and Chile p.137
Summer Pilau with Tomato, Coconut, and Cashews p.140
Napa Cabbage Okonomiyaki p.201
Korean Egg Bread p.208
Amritsari Pomegranate Chickpeas p.226
Roasted Green Beans and Broccolini p.230
Roasted Carrots and Cabbage with Gochujang p.238
Tandoori Broccoli p.242
Pineapple Love Cake (non-vegan version) p.264
Stem Ginger Chocolate Truffles p.270
Banana Bread with Toasted Coconut p.273
Salted Miso Brownies p.276